Translate

Translate

Saturday 6 July 2013

LIP STICK (Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour and Creme Lip Colour)

So if you really knew me, you'd know that I love any makeup that reminds me of the infamous 90's makeup. Yes, anything that reminds me of the deep reds and eyeliner. And if you're wondering, yes I do own brown lip stick!
Creme Smooth Lip Colour (Tulip)

So when I found that Laura Mercier has a huge range in lip colour, including the best 90's colors, I was stoked. My favorite is the Creme Lip Colour because I found a shade that nobody to date has called me out for being too 90's; infact they compliment me on it. My other favorite is Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip colour in Tulip. Although this color is quite bright I think it is still under my 90's code for lip stick since it is one of those color a tween would have used in the era.
Creme Lip Colour (Plum Rose)

So if you are like me and 90's was your thing LM is the makeup of your choice!
http://www.lauramercier.co.uk/store/shop/Lipstick_Cr%C3%A8me%20Lip%20Colour_prod190006

No comments:

Post a Comment